Supplementing with vitamin D goes a long way. Vitamin D helps preserve youthful cognitive function, supports bone and immune system health, helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure, encourages a healthy inflammatory response and promotes endothelial function.
Make sure you’re getting enough of vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin. Add Vitamin D3 to your supplement regimen today.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
- Helps maintain youthful, healthy cognitive function
- Supports bone health & immune system function
- Promotes cardiovascular & endothelial health
- Helps maintain blood pressure already within the normal range
Getting Enough of the Sunshine Vitamin
Vitamin D is called the sunshine vitamin because your skin manufactures it when exposed to sunlight, but that shouldn’t be your only source. A vitamin D supplement goes a long way.
Maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D helps preserve youthful cognitive function and offers broad-spectrum benefits for bone, immune system health and more. Here’s why you should be making sure you get enough of this essential vitamin every day:
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dosage and Use|
|Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.